BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 Out: Download Direct Link Available – BPSC Teacher Tier 2 Examination 2023 on 07th, 08th, 09th, 10th, 14th, 15th December 2023 for primary teachers, PGT, TGT posts.BPSC Teacher Admit Card has been released on 2nd December which candidates can download through the link given below. Let us tell you that to appear in the examination, it is very important for you to have the admit card. Therefore, before appearing in the examination, you must download the admit card. After the release of the admit card, candidates will be able to easily download the admit card through the link given below.
BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 Release Date
Official notification was released for Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 recruitment, for which the process of filling the online application form will start from 10th November and will be done till 10th November. The BPSC is going to conduct the Bihar Teacher written exam from 7 to 15 December 2023 in various shifts. All the candidates appearing in the examination should be informed that admit cards have been issued for them on 2nd December. The admit card of the candidates appearing in the examination has been released on the official website, so the candidates can download the admit card by visiting the website.
Details Mentioned on BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023
The following details will be mentioned on the BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Subject (for Secondary Teacher)
- Exam Center
- Exam Date and Time
- Signature of the Controller of Examinations, BPSC
Please note that the admit card is mandatory to enter the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam without their admit card.
BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 Important Information
- Before downloading the admit card, the candidates will upload the updated passport size photograph (Size 25 kb, Dimension 250×250) in their Dashboard after login and only after that the admit card will be downloaded. In the downloaded e-Admit Card, the examination center allotted to the candidate will be recorded in the form of code, in which the center code and the name of the district will be mentioned.
- The degree of D.EL.Ed is valid in the light of the judgment passed by the Honorable Supreme Court, Delhi. For untrained primary teachers who are working before 10.08.2017, their 18 months D.El.Ed degree will be valid.
- All candidates will ensure to take an extra copy of the admit card with them to the examination center and will ensure to hand it over to the invigilator after signing it during the examination period.
- Detailed information regarding the examination center code will be made available from 05.12.2023. Candidates will definitely download their admit card.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center only 1 hour before the commencement of the examination i.e. entry will be closed 1 hour before. After the end of the examination period, you will leave the examination hall only after sealing the used OMR Answer Sheet.
How to Download BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023
Candidates who want to download the admit card for Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 , All those candidates can easily download the admit card for Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website by following the procedure given below. To download the admit card for Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023, candidates should follow the procedure given below.
- Go to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC): https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the “Admit Card – Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0” link.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Before downloading the admit card, the candidates will upload the updated passport size photograph (Size 25 kb, Dimension 250×250) in their Dashboard after login and only after that the admit card will be downloaded.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. You can either download it as a PDF file or print it out.
Here are some additional tips for downloading your BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023:
- Make sure you have your Registration Number and Password handy before you start the process.
- Use a stable internet connection to avoid any disruptions during the download process.
- If you are unable to download your admit card, you can contact the BPSC Helpdesk for assistance.
BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 Important Links
- Admit Card Release Date – 2 December 2023
- Admit Card Download – Click Here
- Admit Card Related Notice – Click Here
- Bihar Teacher Vacancy 2nd Phase Login – Login
- Official Website – Click Here