SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Official Notification Out Now! Apply Online For 8773 Posts : There is good news for those who are still waiting for recruitment in State Bank of India that State Bank of India has issued another new recruitment notification. According to this notification, this notification has been issued for 8773 posts of SBI Clerk.
Online applications for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 can be made from 17 November 2023 to 10 December 2023. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website, the direct link of the official website is given below. Candidates are advised to check the official notification before applying online, the direct link of which is given below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
Wait for the notification of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023. There is good news for all the candidates that the notification of SBI Clerk Recruitment has been released for 873 posts. And for this, online applications have been invited from 17th November to 10th December 2023. All the candidates who want to apply can apply online through the link given below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
To apply online for SBI Clerk Requirement 2023, candidates will have to pay a fixed fee. This fee has been kept separately for different categories, information about which is given in the table below. Candidates can pay this fee through online mode.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023, the minimum age of the candidate has been kept at 20 years and maximum age at 28 years. That is, candidates between 20 to 28 years of age can apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023. Age will be calculated considering April 1, 2023 as the basis and various Scheduled Tribes and other categories will be given relaxation as per government rules. For information related to age relaxation, see the official notification and direct link is given below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023.
State Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Interested and eligible candidates applying for State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2023 should be informed that their selection will be done on the basis of the steps given below:
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- The selection process will consist of online examination (Preliminary and Main Examination) and test in selected local language as specified.
- The online preliminary examination consisting of objective test for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- This exam will be of 1 hour duration which will have 3 sections.
- 0.25 marks negative marking.
SBI Clerk 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
- Time = 2 hours 40 minutes
- Questions = 190 questions
- Total Marks = 200 marks
- Negative marking = 1/4 marks
|Reasoning and Computer
|2 hours 40 minutes
How To Apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
Notification of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 has been released. After the release of the notification, eligible candidates want to apply online for this recruitment. Information about how to apply online and what to do is given below step by step. Candidates can apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 by following it.
- First of all you have to open SBI Official Website, whose direct link we are also providing you below.
- Candidates are advised to download the official notification from the link given below and read it carefully.
- To apply, click on the link of Apply Online.
- The application form will open in front of the student in which all the asked information will be filled carefully and correctly.
- After filling the application form, you will upload your required documents and photo signature.
- Finally, after paying the application form fee as per your category, you will submit the final form and take a print out of it.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Important Links
- SBI Clerk 2023 Apply Start Date : 17 November 2023
- SBI Clerk 2023 Last Date to Apply : 10 December 2023
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online : Click Here
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF : Download Now
When will the applications for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 be filled?
SBI Clerk Recruitment applications will be filled from 17 November 2023 to 10 December 2023.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023, you can easily apply online by following the complete process mentioned above.