Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023 : Application Form & All Information – Interview for Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023 will be held on 5th December 2023. There is no need to apply anywhere for stenographer recruitment, for this you do not have to apply first, you have to apply on the day of interview itself. To apply, you should take a print out of the application form. This recruitment will be done by the Railway Claims Tribunal on contract as per the terms and conditions set by the Railways. All the information related to Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023 like age limit, qualification, application fee and application process is given below. Candidates are advised to see the official notification once before applying, the link is given below.
Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
There is no application fee for Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023. That means you will be able to apply for free. For detailed information see the official notification, the link is given below.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹0/-
- SC/ST: ₹ 0/-
Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
In Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023, minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years have been fixed. If your age is between 18 to 30 years then you can apply for this recruitment.
Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
Educational Qualification for Stenographer Recruitment in Railways: Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognized institute. Along with this, one should also have proficiency in Hindi or English shorthand at the speed of 80 words per minute along with overall knowledge of computer, knowledge of MS Word, Excel, tactful behavior and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023
There is no need to apply anywhere for stenographer recruitment, for this you do not have to apply first, you have to apply on the day of interview itself. To apply, you should take a print out of the application form.
- First of all you have to go to the official website, the direct link of which is given below.
- After that go to the recruitment section.
- Then you have to click on the Apply Online link of Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023.
- Then you have to print out the application form on A4 size.
- Then fill the application form carefully.
- Then you have to put passport size photo and sign it.
- Then it has to be put in an envelope.
- Candidates do not have to send the application form by post, but have to bring it at the time of interview.
- The interview will be held on 5th December 2023 at 11:00 AM at Railway Claims Tribunal, Railway Station Junction, Old PRS Building, Varanasi.
Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Important Links
- Date of interview – 5 December 2023
- Interview Place and Time – Railway Claims Tribunal, Railway Station Junction, Old PRS Building, Varanasi on 05.12.2023 at 11:00 hrs.
- Application Form – Click Here
- Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here