Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 : Notification & Application Form –Indian Navy has released the notification of new recruitment. Notification has been released for Indian Navy Apprentice Requirement 2023. Online applications for Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be filled from 18 November 2023 to 1 January 2024. Recruitment notification for 275 posts has been issued for Indian Navy Apprentice Requirement 2023. Educational qualification, age limit, application fee and all the information about Indian Navy Apprentice Requirement 2023 is given below. Apart from this, candidates must see the official notification before applying.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023
An official notification has been issued by the Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023, under which all the interested candidates can fill the application form. At present the application forms are being filled, its last date is 1 January 2024, before that all the candidates should fill their application forms, otherwise the application form will not be accepted.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
There is no application fee of any kind for Indian Navy Apprentice Requirement 2023. That means you can apply for free.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The minimum age for Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 has been kept at 14 years. That means the candidate should be born on or before 2 May 2010. Age relaxation is going to be given as per government rules. To get detailed information about age relaxation for Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023, you can see its official notification. The direct link to download which has been provided to you below.
- No upper age restriction for apprenticeship training as per Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) office memorandum No. F.No. MSDE-14(03)/2021 AP-(PMU) dated 20 Dec 21. Minimum age is 14 years and for hazardous occupations it is 18 years according to ‘The Apprentices Act 1961. Accordingly, candidates born on or before 02 May 2010 are eligible.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
Indian Navy Apprentice Requirement 2023 requires ITI in the relevant trade as an educational qualification.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Stage-1: Shortlisting of Candidates for Written Exam – Shortlisting of candidates for issue of call letters would be undertaken based on marks secured in SSC/ Matriculation and ITI, in a ratio of 70:30 and a merit list will be drawn up. Call letters for appearing in written examination will be sent to the shortlisted applicants in the ratio of 1:5 against existing vacancies in each trade and category to maintain reservation quota as per extant guidelines.
- Stage-2: Written Exam – OMR based written examination comprises of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10) in English language with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks would be conducted for a duration of one hour at DAS (Vzg) campus. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Stage-3: Interview – Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in the ratio of 1:2 against existing vacancies in each trade and category.
- Stage-4: Document Verification – During interview, candidates would be verified with the original certificates.
- Stage-5: Oral Test/ Skill Test – Successful candidates in document verification will be tested with technical skills in their respective trade. The final merit list will be prepared by considering the consolidated marks of the written examination and interview. Tie breakers will be the date of birth in the order of elder to younger followed by name of candidates in the alphabetical order.
- Stage-6: Medical Examination – Every selected candidate shall be medically examined in accordance with Para 3(c) above. First two reserve candidates from each trade and category shall also be called for medical examination to make availability of medically fit candidates to cater vacancies if any emerged during selection process due to drop-out/ medical unfitness of selected candidates. Medically fit reserve candidates shall not have right for claim their engagement as apprentice.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Required Documents
- SSC/ Matriculation Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-Serviceman/Armed Force Personnel Certificate (if applicable)
- NCC Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificates (if applicable)
How to Apply Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023
To apply for Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023, follow the following steps –
- First of all, students will open the official website of Indian Navy, indiannavy.nic.in, the link of which has been given.
- Here students will download the notification and read it carefully.
- To apply, click on the link in front of Apply Online.
- Now a new page will open for the student in which he will have to register and login.
- After logging in, you have to fill all the information asked in the application form carefully and correctly as per your documents.
- After filling the application form, you will upload your photo signature and your required documents.
- Finally, after submitting the final application form, students will take a print out of it and send it to the given address by the prescribed date.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the address “The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., Visakhapatnam- 530014, Andhra Pradesh” by post. Write your Trade Name on the application envelope cover.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important Links
- Start Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – 18 November 2023
- Last Date Online Application form – 1 January 2024
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here